Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is cereal more of a salad or a soup?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
Salad's are usually served cold, just like a salad. But then soup has a liquid base, like cereal. Hmmn...
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

Is cereal more of a salad or a soup? 18 votes

Salad
16%
HarryTPast UserJimette 3 votes
Soup
83%
AzzimanDancerBenMaJonAddoEmma_Past Userspoonsinead276fiona333jess63Amy22NeonBlueThunder1ebyrne556IsThisJustFantasylunarcat522 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,074 Wise Owl
    Soup
    I can confidently say I've never thought of them as either until now, but thinking about it and having to go one, I'd say a soup because of the milk often being in cereal. I just can't see it as a salad as it isn't as varied as a salad usually is in terms of ingredients :3
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Soup
    Due to the liquid ratio and consistency of a bowl of cereal, I would say soup
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Soup
    I mean you can drink it right?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Soup
    I think it's more like a soup, it's not like most of the time that people mix up loads of different cereals together like you would a salad. Plus, you get a drink of milk at the end. :3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Soup
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,832 Master Poster
    Soup
    I wasn't sure either
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,832 Master Poster
    Soup
    Just go with what everyone else is saying
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Soup
    I would serve a salad on a plate... not sure I'd be very successful with my cereal on a plate :D
  • Options
    JonAddoJonAddo Deactivated Posts: 19 Settling in
    Soup
    If I went to a restaurant, asked for their soup of the day, and I was brought a bowl of Cookie Crisp - you know what, I wouldn't be upset!

TEAM SOUP!
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Salad
    I don't put milk, or worse orange juice, on my cereal XP
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3