Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the move

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
im not moving yet which upsets me, stupid humans!!!!!!!!
mums changed contract does tht mean shes going soon
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    how do i stay happy
    Crazy mad insane
    im was very very sad last nite, dna wat the 'WTAMF!!!!' thing was about
    sorry
    Crazy mad insane
    with town authorities do they normally take their time, causing suffering do they do it on purpose?
    Crazy mad insane
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

I'm hearing that you're not able to move yet. That sounds really frustrating. I think things are taking slightly longer at the moment due to the cost of living and everything but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Have you got anyone you can speak to and ask why it's taking so long?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
    They just say tht person is on holiday, could tht b them avoiding stuff?
    Crazy mad insane
    That sounds frustrating @ellie2000, can they tell you when the person is back from holiday, so you know when to contact them?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
    We did email them to chivvy it up. Wen ppl you rely on to keep u happy I breakdown wen hear frm another person tht a person's away, in some cases they have been there wen they sed it whispering in the background
    Crazy mad insane
    That sounds really tough Ellie. It's been a few days since this, I was just wondering how you were getting on with this now?
    Since tht meltdown I got the other town to act quicker. Was having tht meltdown a gd thing?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds difficult that there was a meltdown @ellie2000. You have been really brave in sharing this with us.

I am also hearing that the meltdown got the other town to act quicker. Would you like to tell us more about how you are feeling about things at the moment?

We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I just fled to a another house bc my house/flat/squat which I pay 4 is flooded
    I'm happy being around ppl. Wen I'm at home I think crazy thoughts
    Crazy mad insane
    Everything's gd atm. I'm looking forward my move. I sed tht if ppl say they're off tlkn their talking bs. To get out of work, do other ppl find tht wen Ur asking for help, they tell u tht the person is off?
    Crazy mad insane