Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey Everyone

QueenAlizaQueenAliza Posts: 10 Settling in
Hello Everyone my name is Kathy and I'm excited to be apart of this wonderful community!

I came to be of service to anyone in need of health advice physically and mentally do not be afraid to ask me questions. I have battled depression and won! Love you guys we can get through anything together!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    QueenAliza wrote: »
    Hello Everyone my name is Kathy and I'm excited to be apart of this wonderful community!

I came to be of service to anyone in need of health advice physically and mentally do not be afraid to ask me questions. I have battled depression and won! Love you guys we can get through anything together!

thanzs im new too
  • Options
    nice to meet you Nat. Hopefully we can get to know each other and even learn from each other as well.
  • Options
    of course :) if you want to know more about me check my introduction
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @QueenAliza and @Nat18 its a pleasure to have you both here :). Look forward to seeing you around The Mix <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Thank you Amy! I think its beautiful to have girls come together and talk about what we deal with in life. They need to create more outlets like this <3
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @QueenAliza and @Nat18 its a pleasure to have you both here :). Look forward to seeing you around The Mix <3

i made a thread explaing and introducing myself
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi and welcome @QueenAliza
  • Options
    @sinead276 Thanks darling!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hey @QueenAliza welcome to The Mix, I hope you're doing well <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    MaisieDMaisieD Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi Im maisie, Im new to this platform and not really sure what or how to do things. I struggle with anxiety which is really effecting my day to day
  • Options
    Hi @MaisieD and welcome to the mix. I'm sure you'll settle in here in no time and things will make more sense on how the discussion boards. Feel free to answer and post on any of the boards when you want to and I'm sure someone will reply. Some of the boards are people asking for /giving advice, some are discussing things that are going on in either their lives or the world more broadly whilst others are just random posts that are a bit of fun (usually in the anything goes category).

Hope to see you around on here
    Sending hugs
    Sinead :3
  • Options
    MaisieDMaisieD Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thanks @sinead276 Im having a little look around at the site and starting to get the hang of things. Do you know how I can PM the mix to get my username changed?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Hi, if you click on the link when I tag @TheMix, there's a button that says message with an envelope next to it. From then you should be able to message them privately.

Hopefully this works and here's the link again

@TheMix

EDIT IF NOT TO LATE:
    This link may also work which takes you straight to a new message to the mix, just put @ themix in the recipient box

https://community.themix.org.uk/messages/add