Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Xmas food

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
edited November 2022 in General Chat
I normally have duck, coz eastern European. But I was told we were having venison, I don't no what tht is.
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000, I've never had venison before either. From searching it, it says it's a game meat and people even say that it tastes quite festive. Are you feeling excited for Christmas?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    we still carry-on tradition, santa's green wen he comes down the chimney coz coca cola made him red.
    the real tale of santa is dark
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That sounds so interesting @ellie2000 , thank you for sharing that with us, especially the part about Santa bring green, I was surprised to learn that =)

What would you say is your favourite thing to eat at Christmas? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i hav herring from IKEA with tht magic scandi juice frm Aalborg :)
    Crazy mad insane