Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help Us Promote Lived Experience For National Inclusion Week On Our Socials!

Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
Hey everyone!

Hope your Friday is going swimmingly, I just treated myself to a sausage sandwich doused in ketchup. It was genuinely the happiest moment of my life 🥳

Got a bit of a cool collaboration I’d like to involve you in. We’ve been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with influencer @artistnamednobody, who promotes inclusivity and body acceptance using illustrations and eco-friendly designs. She’s designed an illustration for us that we plan to use as part of National Inclusion Week towards the end of September and we would love your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions to amplify the experiences within the Disabled community.

This is her current design:

guap4q60gbtn.jpeg

What we’d like to know from you is considering this illustration will be used for National Inclusion Week, what would you change about the message?

You can share those ideas anonymously too in our form, otherwise, pop your thoughts below by Friday 16th of September at Midday!

Keep being awesome,
Lauren 🌞