Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why Men Should Talk About how They're Feeling - The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited August 2022 in Articles
imageWhy Men Should Talk About how They're Feeling - The Mix

There is an unspoken problem that is affecting men up and down the country. It’s causing health problems, and unspeakable pain to a number of men that in many ways is unknown. It’s not an epidemic of a disease or virus, it is men’s mental health issues. When it comes to talking about how we...

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Liam505Liam505 Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    edited September 2022
    Men already do talk about how they're feeling.
    To other men or confidants.
    Why don't ya like...nurture male camraderie instead of telling them to expose their emotions to strangers who can misuse and take advantage of these emotions and openness.

You're basically doing the equivalent of "tell me all your deepest darkest traumas, expose yourself to me completely, tell me everything that makes you insecure".

[removed] post an article up here with all your most traumatic experiences and insecurities that can be used against you, and do it to complete strangers that you may not feel comfortable with or like or feel confident that they'll respond appropriately.
    Post edited by Emma_ on