Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello, it's me...

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
Hello, it's me, I've been wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet (again)

Hello folx,

It's Harry here. Some of you might recognise me from my time as a Group Chat Mod or just more generally from my time here, as I've been around the place a wee while now. This is just a quick post to let you know that you'll be seeing a bit more of me than usual over the next few weeks as I'll be helping Aife and the team to keep things ticking over.

It's really lovely to see so many familiar names / faces, and I'm really looking forward to finding out how you've been, as well as getting to know those of you who I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet.

It's really lovely to be back <3

Harry
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @HarryT welcome back, can't wait to see you soon :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome back :3@HarryT
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @HarryT , welcome back :smile: hope you are doing well at the moment ^^
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Hi @HarryT , Welcome back! Hope you are doing well. =)
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Thank you so much everyone - you're all the best :)
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Welcome back! Haven't really seen you around on The Mix that much but it's great to have you here and I am sure that Aife will really appreciate your help.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous