Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

im new here

maldrin44maldrin44 Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hey im eden and in 16 and im starting college soon and I love to to dance and gymnastics and I love to cook and paint and do art and I have anxiety, depression, eating disorders, DID, BPD, autism, panic attacks and I used to self harm but I still have urges and I used to have suicidle thoughts but I still have urges is well

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    Hi @maldrin44 welcome to the mix, I hope you enjoy your time here :) . I noticed you are starting college, that sounds exciting, what are you going to study in college?. It sounds like you have got some lovely hobbies, art can be so relaxing. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @maldrin44 it's lovely to have you here <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • maldrin44maldrin44 Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @maldrin44 welcome to the mix, I hope you enjoy your time here :) . I noticed you are starting college, that sounds exciting, what are you going to study in college?. It sounds like you have got some lovely hobbies, art can be so relaxing. :)

I am going to study animal care

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    @maldrin44 Wow tgat sounds really interesting to study :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    Hi @maldrin44 and welcome to the mix. Your hobbies all sound so much fun and good luck with starting college, hopefully you enjoy it and have fun

See you around on the mix
    Sinead :)
  • fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi @maldrin44 it’s great to have you here, welcome! I hope you find it ok, I also share some similar hobbies of cooking, art and painting. Do you have a preferred media of painting, mines acrylic or water colour painting. 😊
  • NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    maldrin44 wrote: »
    Hey im eden and in 16 and im starting college soon and I love to to dance and gymnastics and I love to cook and paint and do art and I have anxiety, depression, eating disorders, DID, BPD, autism, panic attacks and I used to self harm but I still have urges and I used to have suicidle thoughts but I still have urges is well

Hi @maldrin44 , Welcome, hope you have a great time on the boards! :) Your hobbies sound really fun and interesting. :3
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,075 Boards Champion
    Welvome :)