Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi everyone! :D

NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
Hi, I'm Sasha, aka NeonBlueThunder1! B) It's great to be a part of this community! How is everyone doing? :smiley:

I'm studying Animation at university, it's a awesome yet challenging course. A few of my interests are psychological horror movies, such as Orphan, reading, being creative, going shopping, and of course watching animation. Some of my favourites are Sailor Moon, Wallace and Gromit, and the first Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. I wonder what some of your favourite animation is? :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    edited July 2022
    Welcome @NeonBlueThunder1 :) with animations i basically love anything disney or anything with dinosaurs in it :)
  • Options
    chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Hey @NeonBlueThunder1 welcome to the mix! It's great to meet you :) I'm also a fan of Disney especially the classic ones
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,958 Community Veteran
    edited July 2022
    Hi @NeonBlueThunder1 Welcome, to the Mix community :) . It's a pleasure to have you here. Wow studying animation sounds really cool (I was originally going to study animation but I study film and tv instead in college :) ). I got to say I'm a big fan of Disney pixar and 2D animation specifically. Inside Out is one of my favourite films and I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Look forward to seeing u soon, and sending hugs <3

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Welcome @NeonBlueThunder1 :) with animations i basically love anything disney or anything with dinosaurs in it :)

Hello there. :) Yes, Disney films are great aren't they? Like Lilo and Stitch, that was great. Oh, and the Incredibles! Also, yep, dinosaurs are awesome no matter what format. :blush:
  • Options
    Hey @NeonBlueThunder1 welcome to the mix! It's great to meet you :)

Hey Chloe, cool to meet you too! B) I agree, the classics are fabulous. Although sometimes they could be kinda scary at points. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @NeonBlueThunder1 Welcome, to the Mix community :) . It's a pleasure to have you here. Wow studying animation sounds really cool (I was originally going to study animation but I study film and tv instead in college :) ). I got to say I'm a big fan of Disney pixar and 2D animation specifically. Inside Out is one of my favourite films and I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Look forward to seeing u soon, and sending hugs <3

Amy22 <3

Hi Amy. :) thank you. It really is, I feel really lucky to be part of the next generation of animators. :) I remember watching Inside Out at the cinema, and it was so cool to see how the mind works in a cartoony style.

Yes I agree, Tim Burton is an amazing animator and director. I loved the Beetlejuice movie, even though it wasn't entirely animated, it was fun and really spooky. Always a brilliant watch. :blush:
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 447 Listening Ear
    Hey @NeonBlueThunder1 welcome to our community! I hope you're doing great, it's awesome that you're studying animation at uni! I hope your studies are going well ^^ I like your taste in animation, Sailor Moon and Wallace and Gromit are some of my favourites too! :smile:

Hope you enjoy it here and I'm looking forward to seeing you around <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Hello there @kaii! :) I'm doing alright, how are you? My studies are going quite well. :relieved: Aw thanks, they are fantastic aren't they? So much brilliant animation out there.

Same here, see you around on the message boards. :smiley:
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community!

I love finding nemo and finding dory!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hi @Aife, great to meet you. :) Awesome, they were good movies, and the backgrounds were gorgeous to watch. :relaxed:
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Welcome Sasha!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,034 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix :)

and i'll jump on the bandwagon and say that I do love a good disney film - especially Tangled

Sinead <3
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »
    Welcome Sasha!

Hi @spoon , so sorry it took me so long to reply, I was taking a break away from tech for a few days. Thanks for the welcome. :)
  • Options
    sinead276 wrote: »
    Welcome to the mix :)

and i'll jump on the bandwagon and say that I do love a good disney film - especially Tangled

Sinead <3

Hi Sinead, thank you for the warm welcome. Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply, was taking a break from tech. :sweat_smile: I remember watching Tangled in the cinema, it was a really good film. Love the profile picture. :)