Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Challenge 4: Favourite Ice Cream / Ice Lolly

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
Hello all,

I hope you are all well. I am setting up photo challenge 4 for all of our wonderful community members, in line with the usual board guidelines.

Challenge 4 I am setting you will be over the next two weeks! I don't know about you but ice cream is the highlight of these warmer days for me.

I thought it would be really fun if you could share a photo of your favourite ice cream or ice lolly!

For me, this is GRO plant-based eating ice cream selection (especially the salted caramel swirl) - please see the photo attached to this thread.

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Otherwise, I will look forward to seeing your posts! :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,027 Wise Owl
    To be honest, give me most ice lollys/cream and I'll probably eat it :D

But if I had to choose one, i'd probably go with fab lollies - and although I dont have a picture myself, enjoy the one from google

qttj871i3gun.jpg

• Options
    I agree @sinead276. I'm almost eating ice cream quicker than we can get it home!

Fab's are a great (fab!) choice. Thank you for responding to this thread - though I am now craving more ice cream.

I will look forward to seeing other people's favourite ice creams and ice lollies if they wish to share :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 447 Listening Ear
    Like @sinead276, I'll pretty much eat any ice cream/lollies (as long as the flavour isn't mint chocolate lol) so it was hard to choose a favourite!

I really love Cornetto's and Ben & Jerry's ice cream! But I think oreo ice cream has got to be one of my favourites! :smile:

gyiufwyd42b5.png
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I used to be literally obsessed with Zaps 7snds8u1k0vp.png

SO YUMMY but can never find them anymore :(
  • Options
    Thanks @kaii and @AislingDM for sharing your fave ice creams/ ice lollies. They both look delicious :)

Oh, what’s your fave Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavour @kaii? I think mine has to be cookie dough! :)

Do any retro ice cream shops exist? I feel like they might have them @AislingDM! :)
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    @Laura_tigger82 haha even tho you didnt ask me i just had ti say that i love ben and jerries Phish food ice cream😋 i like cookie dough too but it doesnt beat phish food XD
  • Options
    Oh, please do join in @Chloe234! What makes Phish win for you compared to cookie dough? :D
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 447 Listening Ear
    @Laura_tigger82, my favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavour is also cookie dough! Though I also like chocolate fudge brownie too (I really love chocolate hahah) :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    aibaje74m9dy.jpeg

A classic ice cream in a superior flavour 🤤😋

Also love a the orange solero ( think they are super underrated) and anything pistachio flavoured
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Baked Alaska ben and jerry's is so peng honestly, the little white chocolate bits absolutely make the ice cream !! =)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,958 Community Veteran
    @AislingDM Aw I really love Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska ice cream, it's so creamy and tasty. <3:)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Oooh, hard choice to make! Probably Twisters, they are so good. :yum: Don't mind either flavour

29ojux2ghvo8.png
  • Options
    @kaii - Ah, all the chocolate indeed. I agree that both flavours are yummy :)

@fiona333 - Chocolate mint is another great flavour! My family are really enjoying magnums at the moment so they would agree with you. How great that you have also highlighted some underrated ice creams. Hopefully, they'll become better rated now :)

@AislingDM - Oh, I forgot about that flavour! Yes, delicious. As @Amy22 has also highlighted :)

@NeonBlueThunder1 - I saw the photo before I saw the caption and I shouted "Twisteeers" - Yes, I agree, they are delicious :)