Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

This or That #7

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited June 2022 in General Chat
Here's another this or that activity for this week! As it's almost July, the theme for this one is summer!

Comment your answers below :)

n3rjm9kl1wjn.png
[Image description: Palm trees with a pink and white box on top. In the box, the text reads 'This or That Summer Edition'. The options read: 1. Cool air or poolside, 2. Road trips or flights, 3. Popsicles or ice cream, 4. Sunrise or sunset, 5. Bonfire or barbeque, 6. Sunnies or hat, 7. Watermelon or pineapple, 8. Flip flops or bare feet, 9. Lemonade or sweet tea, 10. Mountains or beach]

Here's my answers:
Poolside
Road trips
Popsicles
Sunset
Barbecue
Sunnies
Pineapple
Flip flops
Lemonade
Beach
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    - cool air
    - road trips
    - ice cream!
    - sunset
    - barbecue
    - sunnies
    - watermelon
    - flip flops
    - lemonade
    - beach
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • roxbyroxby Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    Poolside
    Road trips
    Ice cream
    Sunset
    Barbecue
    Sunnies
    Pineapple
    Bare feet
    Lemonade
    Beach
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    poolside
    roadtrips (i mean i like the destination after flights are great but the sore throats and aeroplane food ew)
    ice cream
    sunset
    bbq
    sunnies
    watermelon
    bare feet
    lemonade
    beach
    Whats a signatureeeww