Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ukraine update

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited June 2022 in Politics & Debate
bucha is not occupied, but ppl r living there

Mod edit: Moved from Change The World
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000. Thanks for your post. What are your thoughts and feelings about this? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    the people in kyiv r trying go go back to normal lives, but there r still shelling. but b4 the war there were many opportunities. in bucha ppl r trying to rebuild but its still under ukraine. the news dont tell the real story
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    You make such a strong point about not feeling like the news is always giving us the clearest answers, but it sounds like you've done a lot of fantastic research on your own @ellie2000 , it's important that you make such great efforts to get a better understanding. Are you feeling worried at the moment? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    im not worried atm bc i went away to isle of wight festival. wen i am home im holding my breath.
    Crazy mad insane