Homeโ€บ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Options

I'm upset.

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
edited June 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
My gf just sent me a msg saying that her dad thinks I'm grooming her. Ik she been groomed before but I'm not that type of person. Tbh I'm really hurt by this. This has really hurt me. ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm 18 she's 16.

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    This sounds really difficult @awesomeminecraft6789. You have been really brave in sharing this with us.

Do you know why your girlfriend sent you a message saying that her dad thinks you're grooming her?

Also, it has been a couple of days since you posted, so please do feel free to let us know how things are going now :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    This sounds really difficult @awesomeminecraft6789. You have been really brave in sharing this with us.

Do you know why your girlfriend sent you a message saying that her dad thinks you're grooming her?

Also, it has been a couple of days since you posted, so please do feel free to let us know how things are going now :)

Hey Laura.
    She sent me that message because she doesn't like people talking bad behind people's back that she loves. Ik it hurt me I couldn't get out of bed because of what he said. I've never met him but it hurts that he even thinks ill do that because I'd rather die then do that to her tbh.