Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

moving somehow :)

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited June 2022 in Home, Law & Money
is it gd to stay on one councilexchange site or many others and would any1 hav links :)

Mod edit: Moved from Positivity Corner
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000. What a great question!

What are your current thoughts on whether or not it is good to stay on one council exchange site or many others?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts if you wish to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    ppl make decisions, i feel i dont hav a choice, it does my head in. nd it does my head in tht things takes very very slow
    Crazy mad insane
    r there accommodation which. has mental health proffessionals on site
    Crazy mad insane
    I hear you @ellie2000. That sounds really difficult. Is there anything which might help you to feel you have a choice? Your choice and voice are really important :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    games i play, horror games inprove ur way of living. the BIG stuff i try to do doesnt always go to plan, bc i cant deal with pressure n sometimes help isnt avaliable
    Crazy mad insane
    It sounds difficult that the big stuff you try to do doesn't always go to plan because you can't deal with pressure and sometimes help isn't available.

It is understandable to find that difficult though. It is more a reflection of the tough situation than you as a person. What help do you feel might be most helpful?

It sounds positive that games you play, like horror games, improve your way of living. What are your favourite games at the moment? :)
    resident evil series, evil within, fran bow n little misfortune wen i want to ignore feelings and wats goin on
    blair witch is a must play :) but its better to use headfones for best experience
    wat does this sentance mean: ' It is more a reflection of the tough situation than you as a person. What help do you feel might be most helpful?'
    Crazy mad insane
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    If I had to guess I'd say that sentence means something like just because you're struggling to deal with a situation doesn't make you a failure, it just means that situation was too much to handle. I hope that makes a bit more sense. :)