Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who are we if we are not all these things?

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5E5a2Ky7k
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5E5a2Ky7k

Hey Kate.

Are you okay?
  • Options
    Hey, thanks for asking. I feel quite lost tbh. I don't feel happy with myself. People looked down upon me today. I don't know who I am.
  • Options
    Hey, thanks for asking. I feel quite lost tbh. I don't feel happy with myself. People looked down upon me today. I don't know who I am.

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you feel lost, has anything happened to cause this? I know yesterday I replied to your thread about your friend situation, how's that going? I understand you feel like you don't know who yo uare, is there anything you could do to help yourself rn?

Brandon
  • Options
    I still feel really lonely. I don't have any friend I can talk to in real life. I talked to someone today and tried to join their group. The person said that I am not good enough.
  • Options
    I still feel really lonely. I don't have any friend I can talk to in real life. I talked to someone today and tried to join their group. The person said that I am not good enough.

Hey again.

That's really rude for them to say, have you told them how it's made you feel? That's really mean to say to you, you are good enough. Tbh it shows how they are as a friend, you don't need scum bags like them. Have you tried any social clubs to meet friends? Sending you all my love,
    Brandon
  • Options
    I was trying social clubs today and that person is from one of the social clubs. My real friends never talk to me like that, but in no way I can have them with me now because that requires international travelling. I miss those old days.
  • Options
    I was trying social clubs today and that person is from one of the social clubs. My real friends never talk to me like that, but in no way I can have them with me now because that requires international travelling. I miss those old days.

Hey,

Sorry for going on but have you ever tried Skype or zoom to get in touch with your international friends? Have you ever talked about maybe going on holiday to see them? It's the same tbh with me and my gf we are long distance so I get your pain.
  • Options
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Sending hugs. I tried but they are too busy for calls. I can only message them. Nothing can be the same anymore. I feel frustrated with myself for expecting more. We did discuss holidays but it is hard to reach an agreement.
  • Options
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Sending hugs. I tried but they are too busy for calls. I can only message them. Nothing can be the same anymore. I feel frustrated with myself for expecting more. We did discuss holidays but it is hard to reach an agreement.

Thank you for the hugs, sending them back your way! It is frustrating when you expect more from yourself, but you're doing your best! And, that's all we can ask for. I know it's hard not to be so hard on yourself but honestly I'm here for you! You can always pm me, I'm here for you!
    Brandon