Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't deserve anything

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hey guys,
As you know my gf is struggling atm and I am just struggling to process it all, I am just kinda worried about how long I can cope for, she is my everything and I feel like im not doing enough to make sure she's okay but on the other hand I don't know if anyone is supporting her. She got in touch with a helpline you guys suggested but they just said nothing so I am her only support. But I don't want to put pressure on her when she's feeling down because I know how hard it is.

Brandon

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    hiya brandon

please dont feel like her struggles is your fault. when shes there, of be there for her. but when she's not, do something to put your mind off it. is there anything you enjoy doing? drawing, maybe a show u like watching..?
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »
    hiya brandon

please dont feel like her struggles is your fault. when shes there, of be there for her. but when she's not, do something to put your mind off it. is there anything you enjoy doing? drawing, maybe a show u like watching..?

All I think about is if she's safe tbh. Ik that's cringe but I can't help it. I like gaming mostly.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    hiya brandon

All I think about is if she's safe tbh. Ik that's cringe but I can't help it. I like gaming mostly.

she's lucky to have you <3
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    hiya brandon

she's lucky to have you <3

Hey spoon.
    That's lovely of you to say thank you. BTW you're awesome.