Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

life rules

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
i was thinking wen my phone woke me up goin beep beep, tht triggered a bad memory. wat is life n age. is it a label tht we hav to stick by or...and if someone gets frustrated n says 'come on. ur (this age) now' wat do they mean? do u hav to feel a certain way to plz ppl, thts y they mention ur age? how do u forget u feel tht ur going nwhere
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    i dont feel better, ppl expect tht. nd therapy is no more. can i start therapy wen i go to the different county? or does nhs records stop me frm doin tht. r there mind centers everywhere?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    stupid decision maker ppl, but it benefits me in the long run. i hate uncertainty
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    how can u progress wen u feel tht ppl and their way of playing with ur emotions

sorry for ranting
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ppl say tht i should b better instead of questioning wats wrong
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    thoughts plz, i like replies frm ppl tht help me
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 sounds like a lot of difficult thoughts and emotions right now. You mentioned counselling is ending, are you moving abroad? I would hope that there is mental health support in any country but would have to look it up. Agree it’s difficult when people mention your age when trying to ‘help’ you, what’s more relevant is how you are feeling, not the stage of life you are in. Big hugs 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    county not country. im goin frm herts which i'll b glad get out of, to norfolk where most of my family r. shall i tell my old therapist tht im finally moving. will the hallucinations fade, mostly auditory
    hugs <3
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    occasional visual but not often :)
    Crazy mad insane