Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiiii

TashaTasha Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi everyone! I'm Tasha, it's nice to meet you all. I'm currently studying psychology and usually spend my time gaming :D

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Tasha welcome to the mix, it’s nice to meet you! What games do you like to play?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    edited May 2022
    Hi @Tasha , welcome! It's very lovely to meet you! I'm studying psychology too, how are you finding it? Hope you are well, and we're always here for you :smile: sending you lots of love <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Hey @Tasha welcome to the mix! It's great to meet you :)
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Tasha wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Tasha, it's nice to meet you all. I'm currently studying psychology and usually spend my time gaming :D

Hey Tasha, welcome to the community, how are you?x so lovely to meet you <3 hope to see you about!!
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Tasha

Welcome to the community, it's such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you're doing really well and enjoying your degree! Can't wait to see you around here, sending you lots of love <3