Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello everyone!

lucas1_glucas1_g Posts: 15 Settling in
Hello everyone nice to meet you! My name is Lucas, I am 20 years old and I am an undergraduate studying health and management. My interests are Djing, cooking and everything to do with music.

Comments

• LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    lucas1_g wrote: »
    Hello everyone nice to meet you! My name is Lucas, I am 20 years old and I am an undergraduate studying health and management. My interests are Djing, cooking and everything to do with music.

Hello Lucas, I'm Leila so very nice to meet you, how are you? I love cooking and music!x
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey Lucas, welcome to the mix. What sort of music do you like?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • lucas1_glucas1_g Posts: 15 Settling in
    I love pretty much all music but my heart is for anything electronic. Mainly Drum and bass :)
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    Hello @lucas1_g. Welcome to The Mix’s community. It is great to see you have joined us.

Thanks for sharing a little bit of information with us about yourself. It is always wonderful to get to know our community members.

I hear you are currently studying for an undergraduate degree in health and management. How are you finding this at the moment?

It sounds really positive that you have interests such as Djing, cooking and everything to do with music. It seems like you enjoy a wide range of music but mainly electronic, especially drum and bass.

If I said I hadn’t heard much drum and bass music before, would there be a particular song you would recommend I listen to and are there any specific favourite things you enjoy cooking?

Take care for now and we will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • lucas1_glucas1_g Posts: 15 Settling in
    Hello, sorry for the long reply. Yes I am currently studying, I haven't found the content hard but probably more the motivation side of things. I am on my final two assignments for this year though! Music wise, I would probably recomened 'Mr majestic by high contrast'. Cooking wise, I love to cook pretty much anything. Cream cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon is probably my favourite.
  • kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    Hey @lucas1_g , welcome to TheMix! It's very nice to meet you. I hope you've been doing great and that health and management is going well for you :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Hey @Lucus great to meet you! Welcome to the mix :)
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @lucas1_g
    Welcome to the community, it's such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you're doing really well! Looking forward to seeing you around here, and I hope you're enjoying your undergrad degree! Sending you lots of love <3
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    @lucas1_g

WELCOME - hope you're doing okay and enjoying university (although I know how stressful it can get). Look forward to seeing you around and remember if you ever need someone to talk to we are all here for you

Sinead <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome Lucas hope you’re okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.