Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleep

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
Wat helps ppl drift off
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    Wat helps ppl drift off

Relaxing muscles, listening to calming music but on low sound, having a relaxing bath before bed could calm you down before bed too, getting into a comfortable position then relaxing your muscles could help!

Leila
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I like listening to sleep stories or sleep sounds on Youtube. Reading helps me to wind down before bed too, as well as journalling, meditating, and having a warm bath :blush:
  • Options
    i listen to Lofi Girl on youtube. but some of it not relaxing
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wat stories get to sleep, i listen to 'nexpo' usually
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    That's understandable :blush: There are lots of different sleep sounds on YouTube, some of which I find super relaxing, others just distract me and keep me awake. I think it's about trying a few different things until you find what works for you :blush: Is there anything else that helps you to fall asleep Ellie?
  • Options
    playing 'stanley parable ultra' till midnight but it got quite boring now,
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i do jigsaws on the default games on android
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like you have things which you have been using to try and help you sleep @ellie2000. For example, playing 'stanley parable ultra' and jigsaws.

How have these been for you? I can see @Leila and @coc0mac have provided you with some suggestions if you are still looking for tips :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sometimes playing 'stanley parable ultra' i fall asleep eventually on the desk. its a game tht so far hasnt come to a end and its repeats. like life almost. then i start to yawn
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    sometimes playing 'stanley parable ultra' i fall asleep eventually on the desk. its a game tht so far hasnt come to a end and its repeats. like life almost. then i start to yawn

Maybe putting a comfy pillow can help, especially for your posture, as I don't want you to be in pain!