Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

today feeling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
i dont like being uncertain about life
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Hi Ellie,

what makes you feel uncertain about life?

we're here for you,

Leila
  • Options
    weather a move will b gd, n how long would it take, the last 8yrs was a waste, will i self harm during waiting. where is the next talking 1 2 1? will i feel better in a different county? is there a stop over place, like if u feel unstable. run by mental health professionals?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    It sounds like you have a lot of questions at the moment @ellie2000. It is understandable that you are feeling uncertain.

What usually helps you when you are feeling uncertain? We are here for you if you would like to navigate what might help you to feel less uncertain at the moment :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    isit it bad to tell the truth
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    isit it bad to tell the truth

Telling the truth, especially if you want to be honest, is not bad, it means you have a lot of strength to know what you would like, and saying that by being truthful is insightful, and I'm honestly so proud of you.

Leila