Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

eternal happiness

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
wats is it, and is it possible to remember wat u were and wat u felt
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    wats is it, and is it possible to remember wat u were and wat u felt

Hi Ellie,

Just checking in, how are you?
  • Options
    wat is it to get older
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    wat is it to get older

Do you mean what is it like to get older?
  • Options
    i felt sad, i sed f off to dad then he offer to get me a big present, which wasnt vry gd, mum rang gna go to hers to had fav dinner, i h8 humans so i pay attention to the cats
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    yh, i do mean wat is it like to get older. it seems everyday is monday, yikes forever!
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wen i move to a different setting will i feel settled
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Sorry to hear you felt sad Ellie. It sounds good that you got to got to go to your mums and have your favourite dinner though. I agree with you, sometimes it can be easier to be around cats more than people. I hope you feel better when you move to a different setting. I don’t know what it’s like to get older maybe we’ll find out eventually.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Why do we need meds to get us to the weekend? Wat do people find funny about treating girls like rubbish? Dw I'm fine. I'm just venting n thoughts go on autopilot with flashbacks. I always feel uneasy in the mornings recently.
    Do ppl carry objects for comfort? N y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds really tough that you have been struggling with flashbacks and feeling uneasy in the mornings recently @ellie2000. You have done really well at venting your thoughts. I am glad to hear you say you are fine but it sounds like a particularly difficult time for you.

No one has the right to do or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Are medication and carrying objects for comfort something you have experienced and if so, how do they make you feel? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.