Homeβ€Ί Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I've finally come out!! ( so happy!)

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
So, I told my family when I was 14 that I liked girls and guys- but I've come out to my best friend and boyfriend that I'm bisexual- I'm honestly so happy that people support me with how I feel, so thank you 😊
sinead276AislingDMCosmococ0macBrookeeRileyRainy_DayAmy22Past UserHelper_A

Comments

  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Awwww that's great to hear that they support you! Proud of you for coming out! ❀️
    Leila
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Awwww that's great to hear that they support you! Proud of you for coming out! ❀️

    Thank you!<3
    awesomeminecraft6789
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Anytime! ❀️
    Leila
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Anytime! ❀️

    :)
    awesomeminecraft6789
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 956 Part of The Mix Family
    Also want to say I'm proud of you and glad to hear you have supportive people around you <3
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    This it? πŸ’—
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    This it? πŸ’—

    Yup x
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    This it? πŸ’—

    Yup x

    WELL DONE!!! I'm so proud of you honey!! πŸ’—
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    This it? πŸ’—

    Yup x

    WELL DONE!!! I'm so proud of you honey!! πŸ’—

    Thank youu πŸ’“
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    This it? πŸ’—

    Yup x

    WELL DONE!!! I'm so proud of you honey!! πŸ’—

    Thank youu πŸ’“

    NO PROBLEM :smile:
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    This it? πŸ’—

    Yup x

    WELL DONE!!! I'm so proud of you honey!! πŸ’—

    Thank youu πŸ’“

    NO PROBLEM :smile:

    Thanks :)
    awesomeminecraft6789Ash1
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    LOVE to hear it =) so very glad to know you are being supported and loved the way you deserve by those around you xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    Ash1
  • enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Leila wrote: Β»
    So, I told my family when I was 14 that I liked girls and guys- but I've come out to my best friend and boyfriend that I'm bisexual- I'm honestly so happy that people support me with how I feel, so thank you 😊

    This made my heart so happy! What amazing news, I have a huge smile on my face :D I also feel so pleased you have such supportive people in your life xx
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    enorth1 wrote: Β»
    Leila wrote: Β»
    So, I told my family when I was 14 that I liked girls and guys- but I've come out to my best friend and boyfriend that I'm bisexual- I'm honestly so happy that people support me with how I feel, so thank you 😊

    This made my heart so happy! What amazing news, I have a huge smile on my face :D I also feel so pleased you have such supportive people in your life xx

    Aw! thanks <3
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hello @Leila

    I'm super proud of you! I think it's the best feeling ever when you see people around you accepting the authentic version of yourself!

    I wish you all the best.

    Cosmo.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    This is wonderful! I am so super proud of you - well done :heart:
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,066 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    Also really proud of you @Leila! And really happy that you feel supported :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    enorth1 wrote: Β»
    Leila wrote: Β»
    So, I told my family when I was 14 that I liked girls and guys- but I've come out to my best friend and boyfriend that I'm bisexual- I'm honestly so happy that people support me with how I feel, so thank you 😊

    This made my heart so happy! What amazing news, I have a huge smile on my face :D I also feel so pleased you have such supportive people in your life xx

    Aw! thanks <3
    coc0mac wrote: Β»
    This is wonderful! I am so super proud of you - well done :heart:

    Thank you! Hugs
    Also really proud of you @Leila! And really happy that you feel supported :)

    Your so lovely, thank you!
    Laura_tigger82
  • spoonspoon Posts: 373 Listening Ear
    That is amazing Leila! You are amazing!
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Leila
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,266 Wise Owl
    @spoon WHEN I WAS LITTLE I USED TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT EVIL SPOON FROM THAT SHOW
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    ebyrne556
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,789 Community Veteran
    edited March 2023
    Leila wrote: Β»
    So, I told my family when I was 14 that I liked girls and guys- but I've come out to my best friend and boyfriend that I'm bisexual- I'm honestly so happy that people support me with how I feel, so thank you 😊

    I'm glad and so happy that you are able to come out to your friends. It sounds like they are very supportive of you :). I am also proud of you too as coming hard can be a very hard thing to do and it is brave of you to do as well :).

    Sending hugs,

    Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    ebyrne556
Sign In or Register to comment.