Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi Guys

Greeny34Greeny34 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
Hey guys, my name is Will and i'm currently in my second year of university. I'm new to this community and looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully helping out wherever i can. :)

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey Will, it’s nice to meet you, what are you studying?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Greeny34 wrote: »
    Hey guys, my name is Will and i'm currently in my second year of university. I'm new to this community and looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully helping out wherever i can. :)

Heyy! Lovely to meet you! How are you?

Leila
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there @Greeny34 welcome to the boards! Always lovely to have friendly folks drop in, looking forward to seeing you around once you've settled in. :grin:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Greeny34, welcome to the community! It's such a pleasure to meet you! I hope the second year of uni is going really well! Looking forward to seeing you around! Sending you lots of love <3
  • Greeny34Greeny34 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Dandelion wrote: »

Hey, nice to meet you too, i'm studying Biomedical science :)

Leila

Hey Lelia, great to meet you too, i'm doing well thank you :smiley:

Leila

Hey Lelia, great to meet you too, i'm doing well thank you :smiley:

Hey, so lovely to hear from you- I'm glad your doing great! 😊 hope to see you around, hugs!

Leila

Aiiiiiiiiii no way I study Biomedical Science, I’m in my final year.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Hey Will @Greeny34 welcome to the community :) !! Look fwd to seeing you around, what's your interests?
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    Hi and welcome - hope to see you around and know people are here if you ever need support as well :)

Sinead

hahah no way, how are you finding it?
    gia9720 wrote: »
    Hey Will @Greeny34 welcome to the community :) !! Look fwd to seeing you around, what's your interests?

Nice to meet you! I enjoy running and watching and playing football, how about you?

Nice to meet you! I enjoy running and watching and playing football, how about you?

I love running and football! Aha

Yeah it’s good thanks a bit stressful as it’s getting towards the end of the year but still good lol, I did a placement year last year so I’m my fourth year now technically only have about 6 weeks left I’m looking forward to getting a job haha. How are you finding it?
  • lydialydialydlydialydialyd Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello! I am a high school student from UK and I would love to get to know you guys!

Great to meet you all (virtually)!
    Hello! I am a high school student from UK and I would love to get to know you guys!

Great to meet you all (virtually)!

Hey, welcome !

Yeah it’s good thanks a bit stressful as it’s getting towards the end of the year but still good lol, I did a placement year last year so I’m my fourth year now technically only have about 6 weeks left I’m looking forward to getting a job haha. How are you finding it?

Yeah exams can be stressful but at least you haven't got too long left to go and then you can get a job. I'm almost done with my second year now, i just have one exam to go and then it's time for a long summer :smiley:
    Ooh good luck with your exam and then enjoy your summer!

I love running and football! Aha

Thats great, do you have a favorite team?
    Ooh good luck with your exam and then enjoy your summer!
    Good luck with your exams also :smile: