Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

elections

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
is saying the the english gov is all twoddle, to a lib dem leader rude
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Great question @ellie2000! How do you think it might feel to hear those words if you were lib dem? Though, there is freedom of speech. Your opinion is valued just as much as anyone else's :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    room to improve :) during lockdown i become more interested. nd tht aimed to my opinion. i wouldnt wanna hear their murmuring, nd i'd b tempted to whack him with tht golden stick thts in the center haha
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Oh, interest is good @ellie2000. Understandable that your interest influenced your opinion :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i dc anymore, vote labour plz coz their not babbling baboons and they support the underprivileged. they'll probs undo all the cuts too. they'll pay attention to the crises in mental health. tories dont care about sh*t and they're slow slugs. they are getting passed their sell by date haha
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    labour wont break the law
    Crazy mad insane