Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi everyone :)

sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
I thought I'd introduce myself since quite I'm new to the mix community

I'm a final year psychology student who's about to graduate and have a strong interest in helping those with mental health. Just wanted to say that I'm here to listen to people's struggles, answer any questions about things where I can and in any other way I can support people :)

Comments

• LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    edited April 2022
    sinead276 wrote: »
    I thought I'd introduce myself since quite I'm new to the mix community

I'm a final year psychology student who's about to graduate and have a strong interest in helping those with mental health. Just wanted to say that I'm here to listen to people's struggles, answer any questions about things where I can and in any other way I can support people :)

Hello,

I'm Leila, pretty new here too, hope you enjoy being here, Aw! That's so lovely of you to offer, thank you! 😊 We are here to support you too lovely, so remember if you're having a rough time we are here for you too,!

Hope to see you around

Leila
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @sinead276
    Welcome to the community! It's such a pleasure to meet you! You're going to absolutely love it here, I hope your last year of uni has gone really well, it sounds like you're an incredibly caring person, you'll fit in amazingly here. Sending you loads of love <3
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi @sinead276 welcome, it's been nice seeing you around on the boards.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.