Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
Hi im Leila I'm into cooking and drawing I like walking too hope to see you around

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Sunbathequeen

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? I hope you are well but if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for sharing some information with us about your interests. I can hear you enjoy cooking, drawing and walking. Is there anything, in particular, you like cooking, drawing or seeing/hearing on your walks?

See you around on the community forum :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi @Sunbathequeen

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? I hope you are well but if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for sharing some information with us about your interests. I can hear you enjoy cooking, drawing and walking. Is there anything, in particular, you like cooking, drawing or seeing/hearing on your walks?

See you around on the community forum :)

Hi I am okay just really tired but ill be okay thank you
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Sunbathequeen. Thanks for your response. I am glad you are okay. I hope you can get the sleep you need and deserve to feel better soon :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi @Sunbathequeen. Thanks for your response. I am glad you are okay. I hope you can get the sleep you need and deserve to feel better soon :)

Thank you hugs
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »
    Welcome! :)

Thank you!