Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I just want to hide somewhere

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I just want to hide somewhere. I don't like people messaging me because I am such a disgrace. I need somewhere to prove myself but I am too scared. I am clueless about my life and where I am heading towards. I feel empty and lonely.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Sorry to hear you're feeling this way, it's a sentiment I've often shared. It's okay to enjoy privacy and be alone sometimes, but in my experience hiding away completely only makes things worse, as people start to worry about you and contact you more.

Just be careful Kate, and I hope you feel better soon. The mix is always here for you to air if you need to. :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2022
    You have shown so much strength in sharing this with us @Kate_20. Thanks for being open with us. It sounds like you are currently wanting to hide somewhere, not wanting people messaging you because you feel like a disgrace and you feel empty and lonely. Would you like to tell us more about what is making you feel this way? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

From what I am currently hearing, it sounds like you are wanting to prove yourself but are too scared. You are clueless about your life and where you are heading towards. In an ideal world, what would proving yourself look like for you?

Please keep us up to date with how you are feeling, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thanks for your kind words, @Supernova and @Laura. Imagine that you were once famous at your uni and everyone knows you as the excellent student. Now you ruined your life because you have depression and you cannot graduate. Would you want to hide away from people's questions? You cannot just shut them down because you wish to. The questions will come.
  • Options
    It is not about close friends. It is about people who do not know you enough. They would be happy to see you fall.