Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh dear

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
i got the c. how many days does it last for? came down with it monday. dw i jabbed up so i all gd
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    wat do i do
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 sorry to hear this, hope your feeling okay. Here's a link from the NHS on what you should do if you test positive hope this helps
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    How are you feeling @ellie2000 at the moment? Hopefully the symptoms are relatively mild, however do give NHS 111 a call if you are ever worried about how you are feeling. The link @Dandelion sent should give you some ideas of what can help with mild covid symptoms. We also have an article on The Mix that give some ideas of what to do whilst isolating to help with any boredom!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    it is mild, could b worse. at least im not having care no more coz my past support workers wouldve declined me getting my covid jabs, or they wouldve passed covid on purpose. n tht company is still running.
    i recieved a list of games frm another user and i got two games tonite. borderlands tales nd resident evil
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    how long is isolation period?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Hope your doing okay :smile:

Just wanted to say the link that @Dandelion also mentions how long you have to isolate for which you may find helpful. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 Are you feeling better? If not I hope you feel well too.

Having covid isn't very nice I must admit ( I had it) however the moment of freedom from isolation is the best feeling ever. Hold on tight. :)