Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Here

SkylarswimsSkylarswims Posts: 18 Settling in
edited March 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Everyone freaking leaves when I try to explain to them what I’m going through it freaking hurts and then I have no one to freaking talk to because I’m just a worthless person. I just want a friend here for me that I can talk to about anything who will never judge me, who will never block me, unfollow me, or betray me, who will listen to what i have to say and stuff, who will try to help me, and who understands me.

Comments

• Options
    katieelouisekatieelouise Posts: 11 Settling in
    @skylarswims You've come to the right place! From what I have seen everyone seems so supportive and kind to each other on here. I'm so sorry to hear that friends have betrayed you in the past after opening up to them about your hardships, that must have been a really painful experience to go through. I can understand how frustrating and emotionally draining this must be for you and I hope that you can go on to realise that you deserve better than what people have shown you in the past. You are worthy of so much kindness and love, and I'm sure that one day in the soon future you will be shown that. If you would feel comfortable explaining what you are going through which is having such a big impact on your mental health right now then I'm sure that people on here, including myself, would be more than happy to guide you through these feelings and perhaps give some advice on your current situation. Sending you love :)
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi @Skylarswims welcome to the mix, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling that way. People will always listen to you on here, feel free to make a discussion to talk more about how you are feeling.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @skylarswims You've come to the right place! From what I have seen everyone seems so supportive and kind to each other on here. I'm so sorry to hear that friends have betrayed you in the past after opening up to them about your hardships, that must have been a really painful experience to go through. I can understand how frustrating and emotionally draining this must be for you and I hope that you can go on to realise that you deserve better than what people have shown you in the past. You are worthy of so much kindness and love, and I'm sure that one day in the soon future you will be shown that. If you would feel comfortable explaining what you are going through which is having such a big impact on your mental health right now then I'm sure that people on here, including myself, would be more than happy to guide you through these feelings and perhaps give some advice on your current situation. Sending you love :)

Can we please talk?
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Hi @Skylarswims welcome to the mix, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling that way. People will always listen to you on here, feel free to make a discussion to talk more about how you are feeling.

Can we please talk?