Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Birthday to me

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
edited March 2022 in General Chat
It has honestly been such a difficult year for me with so many downs but also some ups. But now I have fought through it and gotten to sweet 16. oirwiejxhdca.jpeg

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Happy Birthday @Dancer!!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Happy birthday @Dancer <3

I hope you have a lovely day today. We're all really proud of you for getting through this difficult year <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Thank you so much
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Happy birthday to you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I had a decent day
    Post edited by Dancer on
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Happy Birthday@Dancer
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    amycamyc Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Happy Birthday @Dancer
    I'm so proud of you for reaching your sweet 16!
    I hope you had a lovely day.
  • Options
    Thank you