Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What brightens up your day?

SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
Happy sunday! Hope youre all doing awesome.

Even if its only for a few minutes or even seconds what makes you feel happy on a tough day. It could be anything a funny story , a joke , a meme, a picture of something you love like a beloved pet. Or maybe a favourite film.

The worlds a little gloomy right now , i thought it would be nice to hear what brings people a little bit of light.

Its also nice to hear new ideas of things to do :smile:

P.S I think there might be another post like this, but im not very good at finding things. Good job i never followed my childhood dream of being a pirate because I would never find the buried treasure.

Take care, always happy to listen if you ever need anything :smile:
You're awesome!

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Oh always my pets, we have quite a few of them at my house so no matter what room you're in there's always a fluffy little sweetheart there to cheer you up. :blush:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Drinking ice cold water from my fake chilly's bottle after a long day because it still makes me happy each time to be reminded that the water stays so cold for ages!!!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SonaSona Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    edited March 2022
    The sun! Finally some vitamin D
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    @Riley aww that's really sweet, pets really are the best. They're like little balls of sunshine. I don't know what I'd do without my dog <3

@AislingDM that's very cool, ooh I think I might need to get a bottle like that ready for summer. :)

@Sona the sun is the best, I'm so happy we've been having some really nice weather recently. Have you done anything fun outside to enjoy the nice weather?
    You're awesome!