Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Life

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
I go out of where I live at the weekend and I do activities like play pc games in full. At home during the week I still feel gagged n bound like I was, I don't know why I feel tht way
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Can someone put stuff in perspective please,
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Just so I am clear, are you saying you go out and do activities on the weekends and feel okay, but in the week you do not do activities and feel bad memories from your past resurfacing? Xx
  • Options
    i got keyboard, how to draw books, but wen i get headrain like tap tap feeling on my head i just go to bed. wen a therapist make things resurface and doesnt make it go away, is it fixable?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i was alright b4 tht 1, she brought feelings and ghosts up. now im seeking constant therapy
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    will moving to a different town help? she was a nobody, no training with questionable methods. i was made to go and i knew something wasnt right
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @ellie2000

It seems you do not think the therapist you are seeing is suitable. It may take a bit of trial and error to find a therapist that works for you. However, sometimes we need to bring uncomfortable feelings to the surface in order to resolve them. If you do not think your therapist is working for you, it may be a good idea to get in contact with your GP about changing therapists. I am sorry you are struggling so much with these feelings, I hope you find a therapist that works for you. If you think you would be happier in a new town then that may be an option, however, if you move towns due to your negative feelings you may always be running from them rather than facing them in order to get better <3

You have been really brave for going to the therapy sessions in the first place, you should be proud :)
  • Options
    is running infront of a fast moving car a way to solve my head. wat do they put u on wen doctors pick u up, is goin in the priory helpful
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @ellie2000

I do not think running in front of a fast moving car is a way to solve the problems in your head. I am sorry you are feeling this way, I feel as though you would benefit from reaching out to SHOUT by texting 85258. I think you would also benefit from speaking to your doctor as they may be able to provide you with medication if they feel that is suitable.

Always here if you have any more questions, I hope you get the help you deserve <3
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    wat's a fun thing too learn about or numbers programs to keep busy
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    interactive websites
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @ellie2000

what are some of your interests? that may be a good starting point to find something fun to learn about. Some interactive websites I have found to keep you busy are:

makemepulse
    Gucci Off The Grid
    Salvatore Casalino
    Hong Kong Design Institute
    i-Spy
    Defeat B.O.C.O.
    Tarot-o-Bot
    BrandStudio
    Violence Conjugale
    Rick and Morty
    Atelier Heschung
    Weird Christmas
    Resn’s Little Helper
    Borraginol Town
    Gucci Mascara Hunt
    Zenly
    Bruno Simon
    Peter Oravec
    Zizo
    Route Fifty

it may be worth googling some of these titles to see if they appeal to you :)

Hope this helps <3