Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Re-introducing

AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
Hey guys. I’m Aurora

Hope your all okay. I haven’t been on here in a while I’ve been dealing with life it’s been hectic!

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Aurora nice to have you back, how are you doing?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome back @Aurora! Great to see you. How's everything been? Anything in particular bring you back to us, or just wanted to see how the old place is getting on? :tongue:
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Just wanted to see how the old place was getting on. I’ve been in impatient for 18 months hoping to find some more legal advice on getting discharged from here. I have a tribunal coming up and want my best chance to finally leave impatient.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Aurora wrote: »
    Just wanted to see how the old place was getting on. I’ve been in impatient for 18 months hoping to find some more legal advice on getting discharged from here. I have a tribunal coming up and want my best chance to finally leave impatient.
    Ah nice. :) Well it's awesome to have you back. Always nice seeing folks from the old days.

Lots of other folks here have been inpatients either for extended or shorter periods - I'm sure there's plenty of experience that could help. Feel free to start a thread over in Health & Wellbeing if you want to unpack it all in a dedicated support discussion.

By the way, it sounds like you've been on quite a journey recently and I wanted to say it's cool that you're reaching out. Feel free to stop by in group chat too if you haven't already. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.