Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

week feels and why do ppl say

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
why does stuff fail n other ppl around u say 'i could cry i really could' i was distressed anyway, do they aim to make u worse or...
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited March 2022
    i got wellbeing visits YEAH!!!!!!!!! :):):)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - sounds like you've had a difficult time recently, do you want to tell us a bit more about this? It's always hard to know why people say things as they do, however the important thing to remember is that your feelings and reactions to what they say are totally valid. Hope the wellbeing visit was helpful, did you feel able to tell them how you have been feeling?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

im sad and i keep it in. i play farcry2, fishdom, happy wheels and badland, and crash bandicoot to keep out my emotions, im glad we live in the gaming era coz without tht the suicide rate would b skyhigh
    Crazy mad insane
    edited March 2022
    wats helpful wen u do get negative feeling, i want independence, coping techniques n skills, i dont care about monday to friday
    i dont feel i can call family for help, coz the world was harsh, in my head voices r telling me to suffer
    Crazy mad insane
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000
    It sounds like everything is really overwhelming for you at the moment, Ellie. You've been incredibly brave and strong to push through this and find ways to cope when things are so heavy. It can be really difficult to figure out what can help when dealing with so much, you're incredibly inspiring. We're always here for you to let out those emotions, your feelings are important. You can also always reach out to SHOUT or The Samaritans or Papyrus if you want to speak to someone as well. I'm wondering, what else brings you comfort and joy when everything is so overwhelming, Ellie, other than games?
    pc games make me smile, i play keyboard. going away coz weekdays r sh*t, how do u make days meaning?
    Crazy mad insane
    wat time is usaull bedtime jw coz routine mb :)
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing at the moment, Ellie?
    covids not over, someone who i was with it came up two lines red, so i stayed 10 feet away. she said she was with ppl the 2 days b4 at party and a person after tht. i find it hard read bbc english, so wat r the symptoms. coz flow test makes me b sick
    Crazy mad insane
    and wat do u do with squatters if u take it in ur own hands >:) te he he he
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 I hear you, COVID cases are going back up again for sure. That's okay, there's many symptoms of COVID, but the main ones they say are a new continuous cough, high temperature and loss of taste and smell. However, you can also get sore throat and a constant headache. How are you feeling after this Ellie?
    i feeling gd, cheery. but decorating man left coz i was around someone who had covid on saturday but i left quickly. im all vaccinated. taste n smell r normal. is it deadly with if u had all vaccinations?
    Crazy mad insane