Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does Mike Wazowski blink or wink?

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
14/02/22

Does Mike Wazowski blink or wink?

t57ggq11644z.png

(image: Mike Wazowski)

Does Mike Wazowski blink or wink? 30 votes

Blink
93% 28 votes
Wink
6% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,832 Master Poster
    He only has one eye so if he blinked it would look like winking but if he winked it would look like blinking. If that makes any sense.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    This question is amazing xD
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    See I think if Mr. Wazowski, or Mike if you will, wanted to wink he'd just close his eye at the corner to get the idea across. It'd take a lot more effort but since he has just the one giant eye I think he could manage it! :wink:
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    TitchTitch Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    I'm just here to see people's thoughts because I have no idea what the answer would be XD
    Perhaps there isn't an answer. For someone with two eyes, blinking is closing both eyes and winking is closing one eye. But he has one so he can't technically do either. Wow, I'm mindblown!
  • Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    I think he blinks because the concept of winking wouldn't even exist to him since he only has one eye. Poor guy couldn't wink even if he wanted too :( lol
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    I think he blinks as like he's only got one eye so I don't how he would wink really?. I mean it is possible that he could do both. But I always felt that it would be more of a blink rather than a wink as he hasn't got two eyes so winking may not be possible??.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    I think that the important thing is whether or not he has the intention of winking and whether or not we're able to see it in his facial expressions. When a person winks they don't just blink using one eye, that gesture conveys meaning, so if he really really exaggerated his body language when winking then i think one could be able to tell the difference which is all that matters since winking is a social gesture. It exists because it has a meaning in a particular society. Ergo: BOTH
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    I think he blinks, as he can't really wink, unless he blinks really quickly. :)
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I think he bwinks ;)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 946 Part of The Mix Family
    I think To wink he would have to do in a manner where he intends to do it, It's a very serious discussion
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    IDK XD
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3