Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

journal

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
i got 1, wat goes in it and does it keep u focuseed, with no self destructive thoughts? why does the day go so long
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i feel today i hav no reason to b, yesterday i talked about selfharm to mr.c
    Crazy mad insane
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I think you're very strong for finding ways to cope with these difficult and overwhelming thoughts. From what I know, the main idea is that you can write your feelings down so that you can maybe get emotions out that are difficult to explain through talking alone. It can also be helpful to write down some good and positive things you've done in the day that've made you happy, even if it's just having a cup of tea or playing your favourite game. How are you feeling today?
    In the day I felt headrain, so I played some doom, then I went to bed. I played fishdom, is there a cheat 4 it to get diamonds in gameplay. Cash app is a no go. Now it's nitetime I wish it last for a lifetime. Is journaling better than a therapist?
    Crazy mad insane
    Hey @ellie2000
    You should be so proud of yourself for doing what made you feel happy and distracted from such overwhelming and terrifying thoughts, that's really incredible. I'm not sure if there's a cheat to get diamonds in the game, sorry about that. Do you prefer night time, Ellie? I think journaling can be a very good way to get your feelings out when it's difficult do say, and can also just be a good outlet whilst waiting for therapy, but I wouldn't say it's designed to be instead of therapy. Of course, everyone is so different and it's all about finding what helps you best. How have you found journaling, Ellie?
    i wanna go down town but my head is in the way, wat do i do
    Crazy mad insane
    i journaled b4 instead of attack the ones who harmed me, but i forgot how to journal
    Crazy mad insane
    Hey @ellie2000
    When you say you want to go down town, do you mean you want to go outside? I think it's really great that you're choosing to try and curb these overwhelming and negative emotions in a way that's more beneficial for you. Journaling can be difficult to get back into, you could maybe start small and just write one thing a day until it becomes a more permanent fixture in your day? Do you find it's been helpful? It's important to find things that work best for you and your mental health :)
    go outside, its frightning, any tips? sorry i twiced it :)
    Crazy mad insane
    wats a permanant fixture
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 It's understandable to feel anxious about going outside. It may be helpful for you to do small steps in preparing yourself to get outside if you'd feel comfortable, something like putting your shoes on one day, then taking them back off. Then another day maybe putting your shoes and coat on, and then taking them off. Then maybe putting your shoes and coat on and standing outside your door for a minute or however long you feel most comfortable, until you feel safe and reassured to go for a walk :)