Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Super annoyed at the moment

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hey guys

As you can see by the title I am super annoyed here's why:

So as you all know I got dumped, and one of the reasons why I got dumped is because I wasn't talking, and the reason why I wasn't talking was because of another ex that I've mentioned before, basically she hates me because I dumped her and this Is was two years ago, two bloody years ago just before the pandemic started and when I was with the person who dumped me she was always like oh you're not talking to me oh what a shame, and as you can imagine this irritated me to the point where I almost snapped at her she was getting on my nerves that much.

After she came back from a holiday I think it was right before Christmas or whatever, we didn't speak to each other and that was fine by me, then all of a sudden, she was on one side of the dining hall we have at my school and I was on the other, and what does she do? She starts with her BS again I literally did nothing to her and she started being like oh you're not talking to me oh what a shame and I let it slide but today, at lunch i was walking by myself and I hear her talking about me in that same sarcastic tone, she probably said it about three times and it annoyed me to the point where I had to calm myself down before I swore at her cause it had been a good day so far and it was my birthday yesterday so I was having a good day until that happened.

Then she brings one of her Friends into this drama and they tried to get me to talk to her and she was like oh you're not talking to me because we broke up and I told her straight that why would I speak to her after the way she's been treating me and she was like how have I been treating you then? Like she didn't already know and I didn't want to but I brought my friend into this because she said that if I don't tell her, she will and at first I said no but now I'm done playing nice with her, it was two years ago I told her this as well, it was two years ago get over it.

Sorry for ranting guys but I'm very very annoyed right now

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2022
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out. You have been really brave in clearly telling us what has been happening for you.

It sounds really frustrating, and certainly not how you deserve to be treated. Would you feel comfortable letting the emotions release and then talking to her about what has happened? You don't have to of course and no one has to explain themselves. Just make sure you are safe, even if that is simply making sure your friends and family are aware and around you!

Also, happy belated birthday! I am really glad to hear you had a good birthday. Did you do anything, in particular, to celebrate your birthday?

Please remember we are always here for you, and listening to you! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi @Laura_tigger82

Trust me I've tried but she doesn't listen to me, I really didn't want to bring my friend into it because she was the last option but she was driving me crazy so I had to and thank you! Happy belated birthday to you too! And not much really I just went out for a buffet meal did you do anything for yours?
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Thanks for your response. Oh, trying is more than enough. You have been mature and tried to politely explain how you feel. Friends are there for you through the good and the bad.

A buffet meal sounds delicious! What kind of buffet was it? My birthday is not until next month (Feb), but thanks so much for asking. I really appreciate your kindness :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Im not sure Tbh I think it's like different types cultures of cultures with like curry and such I'm not fancy tho lol I only had like pizza and chips and chicken nuggets oh and like tika tandoori chicken and I forgot what the other one was but it was nice still recovering from it tho I think and no problems anytime!
  • Options

Oh, that sounds lovely! Please don't worry. I am a lot like you with that. I would always choose pizza, chips, and chicken nuggets over anything else. The only thing I would add is cheese pasta! I am glad you enjoyed it :3
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I know the original post is not about this, but just wanted to jump on and add, Pizza Hut buffet is literally amazing, would recommend to anyone who enjoys buffet style meals <3
  • Options
    Aww, amazing! Thanks for sharing your tip with us @AislingDM. What sorts of buffet foods does Pizza Hut do? This is other than pizza of course! :3
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    haha @Laura_tigger82 tbh all I think it is is a salad bar with pizza with all toppings and then ice cream buffet style. I just love pizza hut maybe that's why I'm so obsessed =)
  • Options
    Haha, pizza is great @AislingDM. I was just wondering as I have never been to Pizza Hut before :o It sounds really great though! Especially that you can have all toppings :3