Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Stay alive and woebot app

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Why won't it tell u the reasons to live
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000,
    Is this an app that's there to support you during difficult times? Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    R there reasons to live or is it struggle forever. Wat should we live by, in my opinion God don't help me nor does he exist.
    I hav no meaning
    Crazy mad insane
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. It can be very hard to find meaning in life or discover purpose, and it can be a struggle in regards to believing whether God exists or not as well. These are very good questions about life, I too struggle to answer them.

One thing that can be reassuring is that we may be able to give our lives meaning, or can discover it when interacting it with others. I believe that there is meaning in your life! You can choose what you want to live by. If you'd like further support or help with these questions, this forum can help!
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2022
    Hi @ellie2000

There really are many reasons to live. You might struggle at times as life is a rollercoaster but you won't always feel this way. I believe in hope. I have attached one of my favourite quotes to this post as I think it might help you too! But also I want you to know that everyone has different reasons for living and we are more than happy to help you explore yours. If it helps, I am not religious either but I recognise I have a higher power in using my story to help others through the darkness I have felt! Sending you hugs <3

g5tnov3kgvqk.jpg

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I just play happy wheels
    Crazy mad insane
    How does playing happy wheels make you feel @ellie2000? :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Wen I cross the finish line, I say 'yeah!!!!` enthusiastically
    Crazy mad insane
    Coz in the gaming world wen u fail u can try again
    Crazy mad insane
    And hit the reset button
    Crazy mad insane
    edited January 2022
    Hi @ellie2000

Yess, you have raised a really important point. In your game, if you lose, you can indeed click reset. In life, if you lose, there is a similar button. It is called try, try and try again! I don't believe you ever lose, you just learn more ways of how not to do something which moves you closer to how to do something :3
    Hey @ellie2000,

I know it's very cliché but life has a lot of ups and downs, and I honestly believe at some point, these struggles will be easier to cope with, with time. I think you're doing amazing, by trying each day. How are you feeling today? I also just wanted to say that in life you can always, always reset. It's never too late to change what you want to, or what hobbies you take up etc. You're a very important person, Ellie. Failing is just a way of learning and growing, I know it may not always be that easy, and it can be so hard to cope with constant setbacks, but I've seen how resilient and strong you are, and I'm very inspired by you, and your abilities to persevere through difficult times. We're very lucky to have you here Ellie!
    I was gna call Samaritans coz it's Monday tomorrow, I feel panicky and shaky coz uncertain of the next five days
    Crazy mad insane
    I only feel peace of mind at weekends, coz I'm around cats n family
    Crazy mad insane
    I sed I wanted the gates of hell to open today
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 I think it shows great strength that you were thinking about reaching out for support! If you do feel that way, please do reach out to them, that's what they're trained for, to be there with you through these difficult times. Can you tell me more about what's making you feel anxious about the week? It sounds like the week days maybe lonely for you, is that right?
    @ellie2000 Also, I know that you find it easier to text, so if you feel comfortable reaching out, SHOUT is always a great option, text SHOUT to 85258, if this would be a more comforting form of support for you!
    edited January 2022
    I'm still wake up thinking tht I'm gonna get abused.
    I go into different company quiet and uneasy
    Crazy mad insane
    edited January 2022
    Hey @ellie2000

We are really proud of you for reaching out for support when you need it! I just want to reassure you that Samaritans is open 24/7.

Samaritans also have a phone number and email address. If you do decide you want to talk to them, you can call them at 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org. Sending you hugs.

We are also here for you if you want to talk to us more about how you are feeling. I want you to know that it is okay not to be okay but you don't have to go through it alone and you are safe now <3
    Positive phrases?
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000

Sorry, I am not sure I quite know what you mean. Of course, I know what positive phrases are. However, do you mean you are looking for some positive phrases or something else? Hopefully, we can help to answer your question! :)
    To say or write down to look at, if I'm feeling sad
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 It sounds like this is something that's very distressing for you, you're always more than welcome to reach out to us, and SHOUT (85258) or The Samaritans (116 123) whichever is easiest for you. You and your mental health are what's important, do you feel like writing these positive phrases down will help you when the feelings get too much?
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for your response. I am sorry to hear you are feeling sad. There are many positive phrases on Google Images you can find when you are feeling sad. Would you like to talk to us about why you are feeling sad? We are always here for you and listening to you! I have copied and pasted the link for positive phrases when feeling sad on Google Images in a spoiler below. I hope this helps but if there's anything else we can do to help please just let us know! <3