Home Health & Wellbeing
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

apps

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,488 Boards Champion
edited February 2 in Health & Wellbeing
woebot is like a ai therapist :) and ur data doesnt go anywhere. theres no 'login withh....' its 1 2 1 but ur speaking with a AI
Post edited by Mike on

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    I used to use this app Ellie, I agree I think it's really helpful
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,488 Boards Champion
    is it still got many users still. bc u sed 'used to'
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,860 Boards Guru
    Thanks for your question @ellie2000. I am not sure, unfortunately. It is not an app I have used but it is great to hear how many people it has helped/is helping. Hopefully, @Dandelion may be able to answer your question! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    I think so Ellie, I don’t why I stopped using it really I just found other people to talk to I guess, I still thinks it’s used by lots of people though
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,860 Boards Guru
    Hi @Dandelion

Thanks for your response. It is always super useful when you share your experiences. You have insights that I, unfortunately, don't have. It is great to hear you have found other people to talk to as well! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam