Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Connor and I am planning to study psychology at university eventually going onto becoming a clinical psychologist. I am here to offer support to others, I have attended some psychology courses as well as doing work experience with councillors so along the way I have picked up some techniques for multiple problems such as phobias, self harm and anxiety attacks to name a few. Feel free to message me anytime and we can chat.
I am very into music playing 4 instruments and doing musical composition. In my free time I also code websites and do coding projects.

Hope to speak to you soon!
Connor

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    boaboa Moderator, Staff Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Hi,
    Welcome and thanks for joining us. :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @good_potato

Welcome to The Mix community. It is great to see you have joined us.

If you are planning to study Psychology at university, please may I ask if you are currently studying?

With your training, experiences, and general kindness, you will be a very valued member of our community and I am sure help lots of people within our community.

Also, which musical instruments do you enjoy playing the most?

Thanks for joining us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.