Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

merry christmas

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
sorry 4 the past yr, i got myself into few few hiccups. i hav afew supporrt in real world, and most ppl had been taking advantage of alot. nd i dont no bout ppl so i vent n get advice on here could ppl provide crises numbers and helplines 4 wen im in dyer straights.
wen theres a number called 'single point of access' wat is it?

thank you xx :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @ellie2000

Sending you some hugs, We are always here for you to vent and seek advice. :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Merry Christmas @ellie2000 From my understanding single point of access number is like a central place for a service which leads to multiple health and social care services … so I guess in basic terms it’s like a main line, I believe.

Hope you’re okay ♥️ Sending hugs your way
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Samaritans, shout, nightlight etc plz
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

Please don't be sorry. It has been wonderful to get to know you over the past year. You are a really valued member of The Mix community. We will always support you the best we can.

It seems you are looking for a single point of call and I would say for you this would be Childline, Samaritans, or Shout depending on which you feel the most comfortable contacting.

Childline - Call 0800 1111 or talk to them online (https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/)

Samaritans - Call 116 123. Email jo@samaritans.org

Shout - Text 'SHOUT' to 85258

All of these services will be able to support you in a crisis and it would be up to you which one you would prefer to contact.

Please know that people taking advantage of you is not fair but it says a lot more about them than it does you.

Keep going <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 please don’t apologise for how you feel, we’re here for you and you’re never alone. Your feelings and mental health are so important so thank you for reaching out and having the strength to talk to us when you’re struggling. It’s really frustrating to read that people have taken advantage of you, and I’m really sorry this has happened. However, this isn’t a reflection upon you as an individual at all!

It seems like @Laura_tigger82 has given you the numbers and please don’t hesitate to reach out to them if things get difficult, they’re trained to support you through these times and as always, you’re important.

Have a wonderful festive period x
    life ay

yikes forever
    Crazy mad insane
    thank you xx :)
    Crazy mad insane
    merry christmas
    Crazy mad insane
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas @ellie2000 :)

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    If there's anything we can do to make it more manageable @ellie2000 please just let us know :3

Merry Christmas @ellie2000 and @Italia :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. You are so strong for reaching out- I know how hard that must be for you to have done. Well done! Merry Christmas!