Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey everyone :)

My name is Melissa, I am currently a psychology undergraduate and am always looking to meet new people and try new experiences :) Having gone through some difficult times myself and experiencing loneliness, I can appreciate the importance of having even one person looking out for you. I hope to be that person for many people through this platform. I look forward to being part of this wonderful community!

Comments

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,030 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Melissa_Anoble22 it's great to have you part of the community <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Melissa_Anoble22 Welcome to the community. I recently graduated uni studying psychology :)<3
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Melissa_Anoble22

Welcome to The Mix Community. It is great to see you have joined us. I am sure you will meet new people here. I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same.

I am sorry to hear you have experienced difficult times and loneliness. How are things for you currently? I am sure your experiences will help other people who are having similar experiences.

My undergraduate degree also covered psychology (in addition to education and sociology!). How are you finding your degree so far?

Please remember you are a great addition to our community but we are also here for you! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Melissa_Anoble22 Hi!

It's such a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the community! :) I hope you're enjoying your degree, and thank you for coming here to help others, it's such a wonderful thing to do for others.

I hope to see you around here, sending you love <3
    gia9720 wrote: »
    Hey @Melissa_Anoble22 Welcome to the community. I recently graduated uni studying psychology :)<3

Ooh, a huge well done! It really is a big achievement to finish a degree. It shows such passion, dedication, and commitment. How has life been treating you since you graduated? It will soon be my turn! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Melissa_Anoble22 I have just graduated from my Psychology Degree, It's nice to have someone who has a similar reason for joining the community :)
    Hi @daisyella12

You will find that lots of members in our community have a similar reason. What a beautiful community we have indeed <3
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    @daisyella12 I am also a fellow psychology grad haha :)
  • IsabelleIsabelle Posts: 46 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Melissa_Anoble22
    Welcome to the community :3<3