Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello :)

daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
Hi my names Daisy, I just got here :)

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    edited December 2021
    Hola, @daisyella12 ! <3

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome ❤️
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hi @daisyella12

It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the community! :)
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Hello, welcome to The Mix!
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @daisyella12

Welcome to The Mix community, awesome to have you here :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • charlieboyzcharlieboyz Posts: 178 Helping Hand
    Welcom to any of you using this website for the first time! I've been using it for about a day and already I love it and hope you do too!

yortaiisr894.jpg
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    welcome ! :) Great to meet you Daisy
  • daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Thank you all! Just figuring out how to use it :) xx
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    A warm welcome from me too @daisyella12 :)

If you have any questions for us about how to use it, please ask away.

However, I am sure with a few clicks you will find your way around!

Would you like to tell us more about your motivations for joining The Mix's community and interests?

This would enable us to signpost you to sections of the community you might find particularly interesting and useful and it is always great to get to know you! :3

Take care for now and I will look forward to seeing you around in our community very soon <3
    Thank you! I completed my Psychology degree in July and wanted to put it to use by joining and supporting the mix community. I have family members that have struggled with mental health in the past and I know they would have appreciated a place like this where they can be listened too and supported, so I would like to do that for people that need it <3
    Hi @daisyella12

How did your Psychology degree go for you? It is such a huge achievement to complete a degree. It really highlights your passion, dedication, and commitment. How has graduate life been for you? It will soon be my turn!

How beautiful that you now want to support others. Using your own experiences to help others is one of the purest things a human can do. I know you will be very appreciated within our community.

It sounds like you would be happy to get involved in any of our discussions so a good place for you to start would be the recent discussions (https://community.themix.org.uk/discussions).

We also have tags for mental health (https://community.themix.org.uk/discussions/tagged/mental-health) and mental health treatments (https://community.themix.org.uk/discussions/tagged/mental-health-treatments) so feel free to get involved in those too <3
    @Laura_tigger82 I loved my degree I graduated with a 2:1! Thank you I do feel really passionate towards mental health and supporting others. Since graduating I have been working full time as a team leader in retail. As much as I enjoy retail it, it is not my passion which is another reason I have come to the mix as I feel like it will be a lot more rewarding <3

Thank you for the links I will check them out! And thank you for such a warm welcome, I hope your degree is going well and it will be nice to see you about on discussions :)
    Hi @daisyella12

It is my pleasure to give you a warm welcome <3

Well done on the 2:1! That's an amazing achievement in itself. The more amazing achievement is that you recognise what you want to do with your degree and you are following your passion.

I hope you benefit from the links! My degree is going well thank you. Though, I am currently ignoring that my Masters dissertation begins in January! That would be the right thing to do, right? ;)

Take care for now and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon :3
    @Laura_tigger82 Thank you! Haha I would be doing the same, ignore it ;)

Thanks for your best words of wisdom @daisyella12 =)

That's what I will be doing! <3