Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

advice over christmas for self harm

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
if ur goin to self harm, to prevent urself from doing it, bc marks wont go and its abit of a incovinience, download finch or put plasters where u feel u need to
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
    theres apps like: 'calm harm' and 'stay alive'
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
    theres 'fishdom' too where u hav to build a fishtake with minigames alongside
    Crazy mad insane
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 Thanks so much for starting this thread! Christmas can be such a difficult time for individuals, particularly when struggling with mental health. These are really useful techniques and apps to help people! It's also important to remember that recovery isn't linear, and relapsing is a normal part of it. It's just important to be aware that you're never alone in this, and recovery may have set backs, but you're doing the best you can and that's more than enough! <3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Thank you for sharing these tips, they are very helpful :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.