Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi :)

frogsareswaggyfrogsareswaggy Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi, I'm a year 11 student and want to go into psychology when I'm older. I'm currently doing my GCSEs and I am VERY stressed haha, I thought I'd join this as I do struggle with stress levels/anxiety sometimes and thought this seemed like a safe and supportive space 💛

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @frogsareswaggy Hello!!
    It’s such a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the community!

I hope your GCSE’s go really well, they can be stressful but just know that your best is and always will be good enough!

We’re always here to chat and support you whenever you need so don’t hesitate to reach out whenever you need!

Sending you lots of love <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hello @frogsareswaggy

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. I am especially glad to hear you thought it seemed like a safe and supportive space. I think we are indeed a friendly and supportive community!

Is there a specific aspect of your GCSEs which are causing you to feel stressed? I remember feeling stressed and anxious during my GCSE's as there were a lot of exams close together. It felt overwhelming at times but I found making a study schedule really useful. How do you feel about study schedules? - is this something which might help you too?

Also, is there anything you do alongside your GCSE's which reduce your stress? I found watching tv in the evenings really useful as well as time outside, time with loved ones and time playing my favourite games :3

I will look forward to hearing from you soon! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.