Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Spotify Wrapped: share yours!

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in General Chat
One of my favourite parts of every year - what were your top artists / songs etc?

apalhjgicigk.png
Top Artists
#1 CHVRCHES
#2 London Grammar
#3 Caribou
#4 Billie Eilish
#5 Troye Sivan

Top Songs
#1 Good Girls
#2 Lalibela
#3 could cry just thinkin about you
#4 How Not To Drown
#5 Lose Your Head

My Minuntes Listened

Top Genre
Soundtrack
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Mine is a tiny bit concerning but i do love all these songs! ykx71mupt0y8.jpg
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Awwww I don’t have Spotify!
    But there’s been so many fab songs this year :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    spuxat4nzts3.png
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @ForestWitch Mitski gang
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    @Mike you've got London Grammar and CHVRCHES top two?! Sounds like we've got similar taste in music - in fact, I'm listening to CHVRCHES as we speak :D (though they don't show in my top two because I listen to other artists that have released lots more music!)

@Apollo Daft Punk gang :) was so sad to hear they retired, but I'll always keep listening to their music <3

I can't post mine here because of tech issues, but I'll type it out for y'all. Honestly, I don't even know what to make of it, I listen to a wide variety of stuff so there's like no link between any of these xD

Top Artists (can you tell I miss the 2000s? :D )
    #1 Linkin Park
    #2 Girls Aloud
    #3 Calvin Harris
    #4 Avril Lavigne
    #5 All Saints

Top Songs
    #1 On Hold - Jamie xx remix (I don't even know how this is my top, only played it 17 times this year)
    #2 Still D.R.E.
    #3 The Weekend - Funk Wav Remix
    #4 Wu Tang Forever ft. Wu Tang Clan
    #5 Feels (ft. Pharrell Williams, Big Sean, Katy Perry)

My Minutes Listened

Top Genre
    Dance Pop
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    I love this! Music is such a wonderful way to bring people together, it’s got to be one of my most favourite things in this world!! Mines a little skewed but that’s purely because The Wanted came back 🤣

dmvuhmphoheh.jpeg
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Brookee wrote: »
    I love this! Music is such a wonderful way to bring people together, it’s got to be one of my most favourite things in this world!! Mines a little skewed but that’s purely because The Wanted came back 🤣

dmvuhmphoheh.jpeg

Love that top 5 (except Wombats, I don't listen to them much)! Again, similar music taste :D
    @Azziman This is super interesting! I love Girls Aloud as well! :)
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Damn. 😂

shqz99u3wk15.png
    @lovemimoon I love your music taste! Arlo Parks is incredible!
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Brookee Agreeeed! <3<3

Man, seeing your guys' Wrapped has got me on going on a marathon. :joy:
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    @lovemimoon i love the song Girl By The Internet - i used to play it on repeat back in 2017 times - such a vibe <3
  • gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    pu8bnfcd5stu.jpg

A sucker for some r&b love songs i cant lie
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    I wanted to say thank you all for sharing your music suggestions!

That is all for today. I cannot contribute anything as I use Apple Music instead =)
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    LOVE THIS GUYS, I can't believe I missed it, I can't even remember my Spotify Wrapped, but all I remember is the Glee Cast came up on my top artists for like the fifth year running haha xxx
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    We love Glee! @AislingDM :3