Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New here!

AnnieAnnie Posts: 1 Just got here
I’m a Masters graduate in mental health and clinical psychology. I am interested in making a difference to people’s lives - whether big or small. I enjoy movies, baking, and being with friends and hoping to get to know some new people! :3

Annie

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Annie

Welcome to The Mix community :heart:

Awesome to have you here :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Annie Hi!

It's so wonderful to meet you. Welcome to the community!

That's incredible! I hope you enjoyed your time at university, you're smashing it :)
  • Options
    SolarFlare23SolarFlare23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @Annie Nice to meet you
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Lovely to meet you! I'm Anchor!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.