Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Introducing myself

Eleasha27Eleasha27 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Hi everyone,

My name is Eleasha and I’m in the final year of studying psychology with sociology at university! I am passionate about mental health and would love a career within this field, especially working with children. I am excited to be a part of this community and hopefully help as many people as possible!
:)

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hello @Eleasha27

It's so wonderful to have you here! That is amazing, I hope you're enjoying your course, you're doing incredible! You have such wonderful goals, I have no doubt you'll reach them!

It's such a pleasure to meet you! <3
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Eleasha27 welcome to the boards! It's lovely to have you here. Psychology and sociology are both great things, I did a course with them both at college. It's nice to meet you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @Eleasha27

Welcome to The Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3

Hope to see you around <3<3
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Welcome to the Mix, it's great to meet you :3
    ~ Dreamer ~