Home Fix The Mix
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fill in our first ever Youth Voice annual survey!

Emma_Emma_ 🥦🌻🌿Vibing with plants and vegan food Posts: 323 Community Manager
Howdy 🤠

Have you ever been involved in Youth Voice at The Mix? This includes helping shape our services, coming along to workshops or co-designs, giving feedback or creating content.

If you have, we would love to hear from you!

The team here at The Mix have created the first Youth Voice Annual Survey and we need your help to fill it in. This survey will help us see what's going well and also what we should be focusing on to improve in the future.

We know that completing surveys can be time consuming, but we’re hoping to get as many of your views as possible.It shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes to fill in, and once you submit the survey, you'll be put into a draw to win a £50 voucher, as thank you for filling it out!

Click here to fill out the survey

We really appreciate you taking the time to fill this out, thankyou! ✨
La_La

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Posts: 190 Trailblazer
    Hello!

I completed the survey. I hope others do too. What a great opportunity and incentive! :3
    La_LaEmma_Mike
  • La_LaLa_La PLANET MARSPosts: 94 Budding Regular
    Thank you, I'll definitely take part.
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Emma_Mike
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,756 Community Manager
    Thanks both of you @La_La @Laura_tigger82! Super appreciated. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    La_La
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Posts: 190 Trailblazer
    You are welcome =)
  • Emma_Emma_ 🥦🌻🌿 Vibing with plants and vegan food Posts: 323 Community Manager
    Final chance to fill this in - the survey closes TOMORROW

It'll take less than 10 minutes and you could win a £50 voucher of your choosing! It's a no brainer :P